Monday, July 11, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? Well, I am still feeling a little Twilight Zone, but I am OK. It has been a very strange afternoon.

Elise prepared corn on the cob, cherry tomatoes, baby potatoes, and baby carrots for dinner. It was a (baby) of a good dinner. Smile!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her laptop. I will be glad to hit the sheets tonight. Hopefully I will crash and wake up in the morning to start all over again. I am going to have a bowl of Cookies and Cream gelato before I hit the sheets.

Have a great night.
Cheers..Jessie and Elise

Jane, thanks for thinking about me today. I am OK.

Tiger, (sis) I am going to be OK, thanks. It has been a strange day.

Flo enjoy the flowers. Let me know what you think of them, girlfriend.

Ross and Denise, glad that you are on the mend.

Dottie, thank you for thinking about me. I will keep my eyes wide open.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Cookies and Cream gelato - Hmmm. That should end the day right!

Jessie said...

Loraine, how is my girlfriend doing? The cookie and cream gelato was delicious! You were absolutely correct what a way to end a day. My troubles just seemed to melt away.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...