Thursday, July 7, 2016

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!



ELISE DEEP IN HER CAVE!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Birds Chirping!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee and as soon as it is ready I will grab a cup. I am going to hit up the treadmill very soon. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

   So far I have no errands planned for today. Ken the roofer will be here early this morning to repair one of the chimney  flashing. That is were the leak was coming from during the last big rain.

   We may hit up a movie today if time permits. We did get a little rain yesterday evening and I think that was due to my shorty taking her Prius to the car wash.Smile!

    Have a great day!

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you feeling now that Papa is home?

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Rosie, how are you doing?

Tiger,how are you doing sis?

Dottie, what are you up to? Ex (Keno Queen) of should I say in limbo?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

In limbo is where I'm at!

Jessie said...

Hey Ex-Queen. In limbo is where you are going to be for a while. Count on it. I am making a recovery post-haste.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...