Friday, July 8, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!


FLOWERS AT MY GIRLFRIEND FLO'S HOME.


How was your day? It has been a good and peaceful one here. Chris and I relaxed and we watched a little TV. It was much better than being outside in the raging heat.

Elise and I are going to the "Loft" to see the member screening of a movie. The last time we went to a screening it was packed to the roof.

Elise picked up a "Dab's Delight" and some chips for her dinner and she got me an "Enzo's Ending" with chips. It was delicious. We got it all down with a couple of Jack and Cokes. Yeah Man!

We hope that your day has been a good one for you. Have a great evening and sleep well.
Later..Jessie and Elise

Jet, give our best to Red. Prayers are being said.

Jayne, have a good night. We know that this is a very touch time for you. Be Blessed!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...