Friday, July 15, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did your day go well? I has been a pretty good one here but it has been way too hot. Man!

We had Papa Murphy pizza for dinner. Elise had a gluten-free one and I had the 5 Meat pizza. It was all good. We got it all down with several Jack and Cokes.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I just got a text from my girlfriend Sheila. She is getting anxious about our trip to Las Vegas. She really does need this trip a lot. She has a lot on her plate.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Cheers..Jessie and Elise

Jayne, hope you can get to sleep tonight.

Sheila, a few more days and we will be in Sin City.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...