Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!




CHRIS HAD A GREAT DAY TODAY! THANKS DAVID!


Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here in central Tucson. I got the Fiat 500L Trekking washed and it has not rained as of yet. Smile!

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had eggs, pancakes, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched Family Feud with Chris and we watched "Orange Is The New Black" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her desktop. It is still very hot outside. We have a change to our plans for Friday evening. We are going to the "Loft" to see the member screening of a movie. Originally we were going to "Sullivan's" for my victory dinner. Not to fret we will be going on Saturday and I still have my special knife and fork ready so I can get my grub on big time.

I just got off of the treadmill and I am soaking wet with sweat. Ahhhh, Jane don't go there because Papa is not at home, smile!

We hope that you have a wonderful evening. Sleep well and wake up refreshed and ready to start a happy Hump Day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...