Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well,the evening is just about over. How was yours? I watched the DNC and it was good to hear Bill Clinton talk once again.

Elise prepared pinto beans and cornbread for dinner this evening. We also had sliced green peppers and tomatoes from our garden. Delicious!

Well, it is sprinkling, lightening and we have thunder boomers as well. Yep, it is all because I got the Fiat 500L washed. I knew it would happen.

Well, I had better get ready to pack it in for the night. Jane,don't do it. Don't go there, smile! Have a good night and a wonderful sleep.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...