Sunday, July 31, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How is it going so far? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" with Bobby. The food was very good.

Donna is here giving Chris a massage and he is in la-la land. Can you blame him? Donna gives good massages I know first hand. No pun intended!

I am going to do a little yard work behind Chris's house and then I will restock his supplies for next week.

Elise and I are going to go to the "Loft" this evening the see the movie " Hunt for the Wilderpeople". The previews looked good and Jane and Papa recommended it.

Well, I had better get to work. Have a good one.
Later..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...