Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hump Day!!!!

Good Morning!




HUMP DAY

WOOHOO!


Mood: Relaxed! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just brewing and it is very good. I will have a cinnamon roll to go along with it this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will we here this afternoon.

   My playmate and I are going to "EL Con Mall" to see the movie "Tarzan' 3D. It should be a good one and the previews were great.

   Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a great Hump Day and be careful. I am going to hit up the treadmill after I get Chris settled and relaxed. Enjoy the day!

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how are you sister?

Papa John, welcome back home. Jane enjoy this Humper! Yeah!


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...