Thursday, July 7, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a pretty good one here in Tucson. It is still very hot and muggy this evening. Ken the roofer came by early this morning and he repaired the flashing at one of the chimneys.

Elise and I went to the movies to see "Central Intelligence" and it was very good and funny. Elise prepared tamales, slices tomatoes, shredded lettuce, refried beans and cheese crisps for dinner. It was all good and we got it all down with a couple of beers.

We watched "Shameless" on Netflix that was recommended by JT and George. It is a very good series. We also watched "Orange Is The New Black" as well. My playmate has hit the sheets to read. I just got off of the treadmill and man once again I am soaked but it feels so good. I bet I will sleep like a rock tonight. I bet I sweated out my two Corona's for sure,smile!

Tomorrow I will be taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment in the afternoon. Later in the evening my shorty and I will be going to the "Loft" to see a members movie. It is going to be packed so we will get there early to get a good seat.

We hope that you day has been a good one? Sleep well, and have a better day tomorrow.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...