Monday, July 25, 2016

It's A Momday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Broke!

Music listening to: Jungle Love by the Thyme!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. It was a very windy night last night here in Tucson. I am sure that we are going to heat up fast and we need some rain.

    We had a wonderful time in Las Vegas, Gilbert and Mesa. The slots were not kind to us in Vegas at all this trip but we had a good time. I will post more about it with pics a a later time. I even picked up a new girlfriend named Clare while I was there, smile!

    Again we want to thank Jayne for the wonderful job she did caring for Chris while we were away. We also thank Meg, Lois and Drusilla for keeping an eye out on the house as well.

   Well, I had better get busy. I have quite a bit of things to take care of today. Have a great Monday!
Later...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,
Glad to hear you had a good time away for few days.
Maybe you'll have better luck next time with winning some moolah,,, lol
We need the rain here and bad also. very High on the fire danger here.
Keep cool both of you...

Unknown said...

Stay safe Mary.

Unknown said...

Stay safe Mary.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...