Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how is it going? We just got back from having a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with Jane. The waiter Levi was a little shocked to see Jane with us instead of Papa John. Papa John is out of town for a few days. The food was as good as ever.

Donna just left but she will return this afternoon to give Elise a massage. Chris is in a zone right now and Elise is caring for him.

It is a bit warm outside already. Hopefully we will not get anymore rain today. If I take the Fiat 500L Trekking to be washed it will rain for sure,smile!

Here are a few pics from our breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". Chat at you later.
Jessie and Elise

ELSIE AT THE EGG CONNECTION

JANE AT THE EGG CONNECTION

ME AT THE EGG CONNECTION

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...