Monday, July 18, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? This has been a very good day for a Monday! Can you feel me? Not a drop of rain though. Maybe we will get a little more tonight.

Chris had good today except for an injury that he incurred. I haven't figured out how it happened but I have a slight idea.  The injury required a good cleaning, anti-bi, packing material and bandaging. I have been keeping an eye on it all day. So far so good. I will uncover and clean again in the morning and re-bandage if needed. Chris fine otherwise,happy as ever.

Instead of hitting the treadmill this morning I put together a Rubber Maid storage shed. The sweat was pouring big time, but I kept hydrated. I completed putting to shed up and it is nice. My shorty is happy with it.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs, and coffee. It was very good and I cleaned my plate.

We watched a DVD that Paula and Marty lent to us. It was titled "Seven Five". It is about the corrupt New York police at this precinct.  The really bad officer was Michael Doyd. My playmate and I were glued to the TV. Wow, what a story. Thank you Paula and Marty for this one.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise watching her favorite program "Blue Bloods". We hope that you evening will be blessed. Tomorrow is packing day for us.

Prost....Jessie and Elise

Shoo, Shoo, thank you for the comment today girlfriend.

Sheila, do you still like "Morning Sex"? Smile!

2 comments:

Cheela said...

Yes, and I have some in my refrigerator!!!! So looking forward to our time in Vegas!!

Jessie said...

Really Sheila! May I have a little bit of your "Morning Sex" on Wednesday? Just a little bit.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...