Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




Hey what is going on? I am floating on a cloud about right now. I am back from my first doctor's visit and the doctor is impressed with me. He went over my lab work with me and I am good, I am good to go. I have even dropped 7 and a half pounds since the end of March. WooHoo! My treadmill is working wonders and I will keep it up. Yeah! I am doing a Happy Dance right now. I am shaking my groove thang and my (Mojo) is working very well.

I am starving right now and I think I may splurge a little bit because I deserve it after all of the hard work and discipline. What do you think? I will be hitting the treadmill this evening after my next doctors appointment at 4:15pm.

I hope that your day is going as well as mine is? It is much better than yesterday for sure. Yesterday was a nightmare, but I will always recover.
Chat at you later.
Jessie

4 comments:

Bobby said...

Congratulations! ! I am so proud of you, and so happy with your results...how about a from scratch chocolate mousse pie?

Jessie said...

Would love one Bobby. I am in a celebration mode. I am waiting to hear from my girlfriends now. My playmate is very happy.

Loraine said...

WooHoo Just too good, handsome, healthy man!
Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Relieved for you!! Hooray.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...