Thursday, July 28, 2016

It's A Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning


Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!


Music listening to: Let's Go Crazy by Prince

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will start her day very soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning and we are glad that she is here.. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have two coffee cookies along with the coffee this morning. I need to make a fresh pot very soon was because I am sure I need a second cup. Yeah! Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise got her Prius services done yesterday and I took Chris's wheelchair in for services as well. His chair needs new wheels and castors so they had to be ordered. Hopefully they will come in very soon.

    Hey, we got rained on again last night and it was a pretty good one. Maybe we will get more today hopefully. We may go to a movie this afternoon if time allows. We are meeting up with the crew this evening at "Inca's" Peruvian restaurant. We have been there before and the food is very good. I will be have a (Pisco) or three for sure. Hopefully my girlfriend Jane will do the same, smile!

    Have a good day and stay safe, happy and keep those eyes and ears wide open.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...