Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Annoyed!

Music listening to: Through The Fire by Chaka Khan

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and getting ready to head to the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have a lemon treat to go along with my coffee this morning. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I am feeling better this morning and I want to thank everyone for your concern about me. I have two doctor appointments today. One this morning and another this evening, both are routine wellness visits.

   Hey are you having June Bug problems around your way? They are becoming a pest here especially around Chris's house. For some reason they like his blue door. Go figure! Buttercup is enjoying catching them in mid-air, but as soon as she catches one she let's it go. Fur-babies are something else at times.

  Have a wonderful Tricky Tuesday and be careful.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...