Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to:  Man In The Mirror by MJ

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have a couple of coffee cookies along with it. It is a muggy morning here in Tucson. We got a nice rain last night and we may see some more today.

   It is going to be a busy day today. Bobby will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this afternoon. Today is a service day. Elise will be taking her Prius in for routine services this morning. This afternoon I will be taking Chris's wheelchair in for servicing as well.

   Tomorrow we will be meeting up with the crew at "Inca's " for dinner. It should be a fun evening for all. Have a good "Humper". Jane I know that you will, smile! did you find that lost flip flop yet?

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...