Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!


SUNFLOWER AND LADYBUG


What is going on with you? I got all of my errands taken care of this morning to include making a trip out to the air base. It is another hot one here in Tucson. Whew!

I am going to install some door sweeps this afternoon after the housekeeper leaves for the day. Elise is back at home and she told me that Dottie (Keno Queen) is still at. She told Elise about her recent wins. She always gets her title back by trickery I tell you, smile!

Elise, Sheila (girlfriend) and I are going to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and I am going to hone my Keno game to great heights. So Dottie get prepared to weep, fall down and bow to the Keno King. While we are in Vegas we are going to see Bill Maher at the Mirage. Maybe Bill can give me a few tips on Keno as well.

My sister Tiger informed us that her husband Ray will not be released today from hospital. He was really sick last night so he has to stay. Keep saying and sending those prayers for Ray and my sister Tiger. Thanks.

We hope that your day is going great.
Cheers....Jessie

Jayne, how are you doing this afternoon?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...