Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Morning!


DOTTIE THE EX KENO QUEEN


Mood: Content! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Who's Watching Who?

    It's a Thirsty Thursday!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be up and making her way to the gym. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a lemon treat along with it. It is a nice mild morning but is going to heat up and a chance of the wet stuff may happen today.

   We had a very nice time at the "Skyline Country Club" last night. We were joined by the ex-Keno Queen (Dottie). Of course we were exchanging jabs as each other about Keno. The dinner was very good and the live show was very good. Great music from back in the day. I will post photos of the evening as soon as I get a chance to look over them. We enjoyed a nice bottle of "Klinker Brick" a very nice red.

   We are meeting up with Mike, Vicky and Pat at "BJ's" for dinner this evening. Jane, did you go there? It should be a fun night of good food, and laughs.

    We hope that your day will be a good one. Stay safe, sound, and keep your eyes and ears open.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, always good to hear from you in Aussie Land.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was very nice, singing and eats! I notice that you do not reveal your standing in the Keno tournament.

Jessie said...

Dearest Dottie, I hate to tell you but I am at the bottom. Now that is something that I never say. Great evening with you last night.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...