Saturday, July 2, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how has your day been? It has been a very busy one here. I cleaned out the shed due to it got flooded with yesterdays rain. Whew, a lot of work let me tell you and the heat did not help at all.

Elise and I went to Gus Balones for breakfast this morning. The food was as good as ever. They are going to be closed for a month so my playmate wanted to go before they closed up for vacation.

After breakfast I continued to clean up the shed. It is nice and clean now. We also dropped in at Home Depot to pick up some sand bags so we can be prepared for the next big rain if it occurs.

Our daughter Tangye is here with us this evening. She joined us for dinner. Elise and daughter prepared Elk steaks, mashed potatoes, sweet peas, cottage cheese and gravy. We got it all down with a couple of Gin and Tonics. For dessert we had, the included pictures says it all. Jane, you are very familiar with this dessert, right? Of course you are, smile!

Elise and I played Wii games for awhile and we have gotten very bad at it, but it is so much fun.

I am caring for Chris this evening. Have a wonderful evening and stay safe.
Later...Jessie and Elise


ELK STEAKS

MOM AND DAUGHTER COOKING IN THE KITCHEN




DESSERT COMES IN COLORS

TANGYE THINKING ABOUT HER DESSERT




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...