Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: What Have You Done For Me Lately by Janet Jackson   

It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is very good this morning. We are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. We will be joined by Bobby. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Hey,we got rained on again here in Tucson. Yeah! Well the window guys will be returning today to finish the installing of six new windows. They look really nice.

I am not sure if my playmate and I will be going to the movies today. We really don't have any plans for today at all.

We had a very nice time at "Cody's Beef and Bean" with Bobby. The food was very good as always. We are making plans to return to the "Gaslight Theater" to see "Frankenstein" in September.


Jayne's sister (Mary) graduates

Shoo and Elise at Inca's

Papa, Jane and Shoo at Frost

Stu and Elise at Frost

My Porterhouse at Cody's

Cody's

Cody's

Dottie and Elise at the Gaslight
Elise and Donna at the Gaslight


Have a great Sunday. Enjoy and stay safe.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Jane and Papa, enjoy your trip to Peru. Enjoy!

Loraine and Jim, welcome home. How was your trip?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One of these days someone might take your camera from you!!

Bobby said...

Don't take his camera...I'm on a restricted eating plan and his food pictures are amazing...did you see that syeak!! Whew!

Jessie said...

Dottie, you know that my camera is a must. I like taking pics that are natural and not posed for. They are the best kind in my eyes. You are looking good and you are having a a good time. My job is done!

Jessie said...

Bobby, that Porterhouse looks so good and it was. I am ready for another. Oops off the treadmill I go.

Loraine said...

Vacation was great! Lovely breezes in the mountains are super but it's always good to be back home.
Agree with comments about that steak. Wow!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...