Thursday, July 7, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

Are you awake yet? Well, I am  for sure now. I just got off of the treadmill and it kicked my butt this morning. I am drenched in sweat and now I need a shower and a few Corona's.

My playmate is at the gym working out. I am going to look at the Caliente to see what is showing at the movies today. We saw the movie "Tarzan" in XD and 3D. It is a very good movie with loads of action and the 3D is very good. We recommend this one without a doubt.

Well, I had better find those Corona's fast. Don't want to dehydrate you know, smile!  I will hit up the treadmill again this evening. Am I nuts or what? Jane, don't go there!
Later......Jessie

RIGHT PAPA JOHN? YEAH!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...