Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!



SULLIVAN'S STEAKHOUSE

THE ANTICS ARE IN FULL SWING WITH PAPA JOHN JANE AND ELISE


Mood: Cautious! Uncomfortable!

Music listening to: Can You Feel The Beat by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and it is doing it's job nicely. We are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. We will be joined by Bobby. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage.

   My playmate out did herself last night at "Sullivan's" Steakhouse. We were there for the pay up of a bet that she lost in the NBA Finals. 

    We joined Jane and Papa John in the bar prior to us going in for dinner. It was good to see Jane and Papa John as always. We enjoyed ourselves while we were in the bar. Of course we were being normal outlandish self's. We would not have it any other way.

   Elise and I went in to be seated at our table and Jane and Papa stayed in the bar to listen to live music. Our waitress was very nice and she took care of us very well and she is a Cav's fan.

   My victory dinner was excellent. We had "Shrimpcargo" that was oh soooo good. Our salads were very nice too! The entree was "Filet Minon, crab cakes, lobster tail, garlic mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and a nice glass of red. The bread was to die for let me tell you. We both were stuffed to the gills and dessert was way out of the question. Oh so good. Thank you Elise for a wonderful evening.

   We surprised Jane and Papa John. We picked up their bill as well for the evening. They came over to our table to thank us. They are such a lively couple. Elise and I got home and we had to have "Sambuca" with coffee beans to ease the fullness that we having. It didn't take long before my playmate was sound asleep.

    I am not sure if we are going to the movies this evening or not. Have a great Sunday and enjoy it. The "Dali" says always think happy no matter what comes your way. I like that way of thinking a lot.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Jane and Papa thanks for another great evening of fun, laughs and friendship.

Jayne, thank you for sharing your sisters pic with us.



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...