Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sup?

Sup?

How are you doing so far today? So far so good here. I just returned from running my errands. I still need to get the Fiat 500L washed. Hopefully I can get that done this afternoon.

My treadmill workout this morning was killer. I had to have some chicken and waffles to regain my strength and now I can feel my (Mojo) returning. Sweet Pea don't go there, but I am sure that you already have,smile!

I am going to my clothes together for this evenings outing. We are really looking forward to it. I do hope that the wine will be flowing nicely. Right Dottie? Yeah!

Have a good day.
Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...