Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did your day end? It has been a very busy one for me but I am feeling pretty good. 

I was on time for my second doctors appointment this evening. I had to wait a little longer than I liked but I didn't complain. The doctor like the doctor this mornings appointment was very pleased as well. He review my lab work that I had about two weeks ago and he was impressed too! My report from the last two weeks was even better than the one I took three months ago.

I don't have to return until next year. I called my playmate to let her know the results and she was very happy for me. I was so happy that I decided to celebrate a bit. So I stopped by KFC and picked up the $20 fill up deal. So we had chicken and waffles for dinner. Man, it was so good. I want to thank everyone again for all the of the well-wishes and congrats. I appreciate it very much. I didn't get to hit up the treadmill today but I will tomorrow. I am stoked and a bit (frisky). Jane you know what I am saying right? Sure you do, smile!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. I hope that you have a wonderful evening. Sleep well all.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Bobby, thank you for the chocolate mousse pie. I am looking forward to it.

JT, good to hear from you and George today.

Tiger, Jet, Marcie, I love my sisters.

Thank you girlfriends for coming forward and wishing me well. WooHoo!

My Elise was giving me hugs and kisses today because she is very happy that I am in great health. A kiss and a hug go a very long way in my book! If I can feel your heart beat you are being hugged correctly. 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...