Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Tootsie Roll by the 69 Boyz

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning, she will be making her way to gym to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will enjoy a cinnamon roll that my playmate picked up for me. Hmmmm, yeah! David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning. I will hit the treadmill a little later as well. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

   Well, this Friday I will claiming my victory of the NBA Finals. Yes, my shorty is taking me to "Sullivan's Steakhouse". I will have my special knife and fork ready to enjoy this grand meal. I am sure that I will be doing a Happy Dance before I set down at the table. Smile!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and stay well, safe and happy.
Chin, chin.....Jessie and Elise


Tiger, how are you?

Jane, it won't be long now, eh? Have a good day.

Erika, thank you for the Skype video. It is always good to hear from you. Give our best to the family.

Rory, what is new in Fallen?

Herman, how is everyone doing?

Jerome, how are things going?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

LOVE the Amsterdam sign!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...