Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Tired

Music listening to: You Make Me Feel by the Stylistics

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning. We are going out for breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection". Elise and I are going to pick up Jane so she can join us so she can get her grub on too! It is rare that I get to have breakfast with one of my girlfriends, smile!

   Chris has no coverage again today so Elise and I will be caring for Chris. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. I could use one myself after cleaning out the shed yesterday.

   My playmate and I are more than likely going to play "Wii" games again this afternoon. I am sure that we will be watching a DVD or two as well. JT and George told us about a series on Netflix called "Shameless" so we are going to put it on our Q.

   We enjoyed the visit with our daughter Tangye yesterday evening. Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good day and keep your eyes and ears wide open.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...