Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did you have a good day? It was a pretty good one for me and I even learned a lesson or two this morning as well. A lesson not planned is a good lesson for the most part,eh?

Well, my playmate has her suitcase all packed and ready to go. I have mine open and I am filling it up and  checking it twice. We are looking forward to this trip because my girlfriend Sheila needs to get away for a bit.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is at her book club meeting at "EL Charro" in downtown Tucson. She will bring back a take away dinner for sure. Can you say tacos? Oh yeah!

Have a wonderful evening and stay safe.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Welcome back home Jane and Papa John. Enjoy the photos.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Have a great time in Vegas. Be sure there are some Cha Chings going off! I will listen for them.

Jessie said...

Thanks Loraine. Hugs and more.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...