Monday, July 18, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Burn Rubber On Me by the Gap Band

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I bet that she will be sleeping in late this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a lemon tart along with it this morning. I am going to hit up the treadmill a little later this morning.

   Hey, we got rained on last night. Yes,we did. It is all due to I got the Fiat 500L Trekking washed yesterday. It happens all of the time, smile!

   I had a very nice time with Jane and Papa John yesterday afternoon. My girlfriend Jane asked if I could take photos of the family and I did. What a very nice looking family.

JANE AND PAPA JOHN WITH FAMILY


   Jayne took care of Chris last night and Elise and I joined our crew at "Zemams" for our monthly dinner gathering. The crew consisted of Paula, Marty, Shoo, Stu and Elise and I. The food was delicious and we downed 3 bottles of red. What a fun evening indeed. Thank you guys.

ZEMAMS (INJERA)

STU AND SHOO

MARTY AND PAULA

PAULA AND ELISE

OUR SAMPLER PLATTER AT ZEMAMS

OUR SERVER AT ZEMAMS

OUR SERVER AT ZEMAMS


   Well,I have my suitcase out and ready to be filled for our trip to Las Vegas on Wednesday. We will return on Sunday with a one night stay in Mesa. My girlfriend Sheila will be joining us on this one. We are going to see Bill Maher at the 'Mirage" where we will be staying. It should be a very, very good show. I wonder if they have "Morning Sex" in the "Mirage"? If so I know that Sheila and I will enjoying that a lot, smile! If they do I plan on hitting that more than once without a doubt. It is a good way to kick it. Yeah!

    I will be putting together a new Rubber Made storage shed today if time permits. I also have a few errands I need to take care of as well.

    Have a great Monday and be careful while you are out and about.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Paula,Marty, Shoo and Stu, thank you for a very nice evening.

Jayne, did you get any sleep last night?


5 comments:

Bobby said...

Uncle Jessie, I'm thinking "morning sex" is a drink....if not, by the time you and Aunt Elise are finished theMirage will have been introduced to morning sex, brunch sex, lunch sex, tea time sex, sex on the make believe beach, happy hour sex and late night with Stephen Colbert sex....you rascal!! Love ya!

Jessie said...

Oh Yeah! Now that is what I am talking about! But Alas, "Morning Sex" is a beer that Sheila introduced me to that is very good. We use the phrase to stir things up if you will! Guess what it does work. Yeah Mon'

Cheela said...

That is funny! Morning sex is a coffee beer, Bobby!!!!

Jessie said...

Oh my Sheila our secret is out!

Bobby said...

Cheela, was in New England last year and was introduced to Coffee Milk, but have never heard of coffee beer...neat idea

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...