Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hello!

Howdy!

How are you? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" with Bobby. We had a very nice and filling breakfast. We also saw Pat having breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as well. We will be meeting up with Pat, Mike and Vickie at "BJ's" in a few days for dinner.

Donna just finished giving Chris his massage and now Elise is caring for Chris. I am going to do some yard work behind Chris's house and then I am going to restock supplies for nest week for Chris.

I just got a nice mention on Facebook from my longtime friend Gisela who lives in Alten-Buseck Germany where I lived many moons ago. She is looking good.

My shorty and I are going to go to the movies this evening but we have not picked out a movie as of yet. It all depends on the time and the length of the movie.

It is a slight breeze blowing right and we are supposed to hit 110 degrees today. So that means will be housebound for the most part.

We hope that the rest of your day will be what you want it to be.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...