Tuesday, July 19, 2016

It's A Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Because I Love you by Stevie B

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way to the gym shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is freshly brewed and I will have a biscuit with bacon along with it. Yeah! It is a nice morning here in Tucson but it is going to heat up quickly.

   David will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a lot of errands to take care of this morning. To include running out to the air base, and gassing up the Fiat 500L.

  We will be packing up the suitcases today and making sure that we have all that we need for our departure tomorrow for Vegas. WooHoo! I am looking forward to having some "Morning Sex" with Sheila tomorrow. I know I am a bad man! 

   Well, I had better get busy. I just changed Chris's dressing and I applied more anti-bi. It is looking very good. Have a good Tuesday.

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...