Friday, July 15, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled! 

Music listening to: Joy and Pain by Rob Base

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. I had to give Chris some extra care this morning due a mishap that occurred during the night. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a lemon treat to go along with it. I will hit up the treadmill this morning as well. Marv will not be here today due to he is taking a much needed break.

   I will be taking Chris to a doctors appointment this afternoon at 2:00pm. Other than that I have no plans due to I will be caring for Chris today.

   Hey, we had a wonderful evening at BJ's last night with Mike, Vickie and Pat. The food was very good and we enjoyed lots of laughs. It was a good time and the two "Piranha's" that I had helped a lot, smile! Thank you guys for a great evening.

BJ'S WITH MIKE,PAT,ELISE AND VICKIE




   Here are a few photos from the "Skyline Country Club" up in the foothills. The Invisible Theater" presented "Sizzling Summer Sounds". It was very good and the buffet was excellent. We listening to the sounds of Burt Bacharach  and Hal David sung by Julie Anne and her fabulous trio (Richard Katz, Mike Levy and Fred Hayes). It was a wonderful show and Julie was a nice bit of (eye candy) let me tell you. Of course my shorty and Dottie did not agree with me,smile!

SKYLINE VIEW

DOTTIE AND ELISE

ME AND ELISE

BUFFET AREA

ENTRANCE TO CLUB


CLOUDS PIC I TOOK

VIEW

VIEW

DOWNTOWN TUCSON IN THE BACKGROUND ALONG WITH "A" MOUNTAIN

THE EYE CANDY i TOLD YOU ABOUT! YEAH MON'


   Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful TGIF! Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

   Also here is a pic of the delicious pie Bobby made for us. A Chocolate Mousse Pie.

BOBBY'S CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PIE


   We are Vegs bound next week to see Bill Maher with my girlfriend Sheila. We are really looking forward to our stay in Sin City. Yep, Sweet Pea I will be sinning a lot! Can you feel me? Smile!

   

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Looks like some wonderful times and wonderful food. Wow! What a pie!

Jessie said...

Hi Girlfriend. I was a very nice evening up in the foothills of Tucson. The pie is very good and I am having a slice as I post.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...