Sunday, July 3, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!




Hey, was your day a good one? It has been a very nice one here. 

Elise and I played "Wii" games this afternoon and we did not do too well at all. It has been awhile so you tend to lose you skills. We have big time.

Elise baked a nice Pumpkin Bread one of her special ones and it is so good, moist and delicious. Jane, you would love a slice!

We enjoyed hot dogs, fries, pickles and peppers for dinner. Of course we got it down with a few Jack and Cokes. WooHoo!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Have a great upcoming week.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...