Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How goes it? I just got back from running my errands. It is still hot outside and I see a lot of clouds so we may get some rain. I got the Fiat 500L washed and if all goes well we will see the wet stuff for sure,smile!

I stopped in to see my longtime girlfriend whom I haven't seen a quite some time. Her name is Nicolette. She is looking good and she was glad to see me as I was her. Elise will be seeing Nicolette this afternoon for her Mani-Pedi.

Hope that your day is going well? We will be visited by Bobby this evening. Have a good afternoon and hang in there.
Later...Jessie and Elise


Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Tiger, I am with you at your doctor's appointment in spirit.

Marcie, glad to hear everyone is doing OK? Sorry about the saddle.

Jet and Red,way to go Red!

It was good to see you today Nicolette. You are looking good.

Jayne, how are you doing? How is Maggie?

JT,, what is new in Chandler? How is George?

Sheila (girlfriend) hang on!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...