Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Baked! Red Light Special! Rummied!

Music listening to: Love and Lies book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold, but clear morning her in the Old Pueblo.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 10am when Sister Jayne arrives to sit with Chris until 2:00pm. Alexa is awake, and she reminded me that I have a delivery coming today that I am looking forward to. My playmate and I are going to hit up the movies at Park Mall. We are going to see "Infinity Pool". A horror thriller our kind of movie. How about you? I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be working on my latest rock if time permits. My shorty likes this one a lot.



Well, I had better get busy with Chris post haste. Have a good Humper and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (biblioteca). I have been looking through our (biblioteca) of books on CD to decide which one Chris and I will listen to next. Hey, fidanzata do you have a (biblioteca) of CD's.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per oggi? Si, mio caro, ti faro sapere della consegna di oggi. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

La mia biblioteca di libri รจ cartacea o ebook. Niente CD.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...