Monday, February 13, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



The day is just about over. How as yours? It has been a very, very busy day for me. Lots and lots of tasks and errands.

I have to tell you that I will be glad to hit the pillow tonight. Smile!

We enjoyed leftover pizza and wings for dinner. It was all good. We watched "NCIS" on Paramount". Chris likes this series a lot.

I am caring for Christ tonight. He is enjoying his supplemental drip and watching TV. I will give him a bit of avocado in a bit.

The caregiver changed Chris's catheter and she applied way too much adhesive. So as soon as Chris has finished his dinner, I will take care of this problem.

My playmate is in the main house watching the news. She is also on her Mac. Tomorrow we will be taking Chris's van in for routine service.

Well, as you know by now the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. My playmate and I will be going out for a victory dinner in the near future. Yesterday was also "Chefs Day". Have a look!

12 FEB SUPER BOWL SOCKS


12 FEB CHRIS'S SUPER BOWL SOCKS


12 FEB MIA MOGLIE'S SUPER BOWL SOCKS




12 FEB CHEF AT WORK


12 FEB SOUS CHEF AT WORK




12 FEB PLATED


12 FEB PLATED



12 FEB HONEY AIR FRIED WINGS


12 FEB PIZZA COOKING

Hey, this weekend I will battling my fidanzata at the "Wizard Fest". I am sure that she is running scared already, and that is a good thing. Smile! She has a beat down coming her way.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Enjoy the evening and get some sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sembra che tu abbia festeggiato la domenica del Super Bowl con una festa di cibo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...