Sunday, February 19, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Defeated! Spanked!

Music listening to:  The Breakdown a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

My playmate is caring for Chris today up until 5:00m when Sister Jayne arrives. It is a mild, but cloudy morning here in Tucson. My shorty said that she smells rain in the air. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

Well, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Grilled Kielbasa with Fries and Sauerkraut. My Sous will select a libation to go along with dinner. Are you getting hungry? 

I am reviewing the photos from last night's "Wizard Fest and Dinner". I will post them later this morning. Take another look up at the (mood) line at the beginning of this posting. It says it all, eh?

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (vai,vai,vai!) I said this many times during last night's "Wizard Fest".

Woohoo, we are being rained on.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sembriamo andare, andare, andare! ma raramente otteniamo la bandiera a scacchi. Grazie al cielo il divertimento è il nostro obiettivo.

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata, si!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...