Monday, February 6, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? It has been a very busy day for me, and I have to tell you I am beat.

Sister Jayne is back at home, and she is resting up from her procedure that she had this morning. I have checked on her by text a few times throughout the day.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. He is watching TV, and I will give him some cheesecake for dessert.

My playmate is in the main house watching the news. She prepared Chili and crackers for dinner, and we had baby carrots, Bisbee cheese, and a tamale. It was all good.

The caregiver was a no show today because she was sick. I am preparing myself for a repeat tomorrow.

I have started a new rock today and I will complete it very soon. My shorty will start one soon.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. 

I enjoyed a very nice visit from my girlfriend (Flo). It was good to see here as always. She even dropped off a gift for me. I tell you my (girls) take good care of me. Smile!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise   

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che domani sia un felice martedì.

countrygranny47 said...

I hope things go well for Jayne,
Just got the chance to get in here today.
your meal sure looked good.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...