Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to: The Breakdown a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy, and very windy morning here in Tucson. We are under a winter storm warning until this evening, and it may start to rain again.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.

I will finish up my latest rock today. My shorty has completed here commissioned rock and it is fantastic. Here take a look. It is great!


22 FEB ELISE'S LATEST (COMMISSIONED) HANK!


We will be taking Chris's van to the shop early this morning for service. We will also be getting our suitcases out for our staycation that starts tomorrow.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (baracca). If it rains today hopefully the (baracca) will not take on water.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Niente acqua nella mia baracca ma finora circa 1/2 pollice di pioggia.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Evening Jessie, Elsie and Chris,,,
Hope your day has gone very well for you all.
Hope Chris van is good again.


Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...