Saturday, February 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


4 FEB THE LESSON BEGINS

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Stephen King Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Sabato! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I went to Park Mall yesterday to see "80 for Brady". It was pretty good.


4 FEB MIA MOGLIE AT THE MOVIES IN HER WAKANDA SOCKS!

I will be working on my latest rock today, and more than likely I will finish it up.

Thie evening we are going to have dinner at "Cup Cafe" in downtown Tucson. We will be joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. After dinner we will hit up the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play the "Glass Menagerie". It should be a good one.

Hey, tomorrow is Chef's Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Omaha Pork Chops. My Sous will prepare the sides to go along with it. She will also select the libation to go along with the meal. For dessert well have Apple Tartlets. Ya Mon'.  We will also be watching to "Pro Bowl" tomorrow as well. Yes, we are ready for some football.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (amicizia). I have a very special (amicizia) with my fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, domani ci il calcio. Guarderemo il Pro Bowl. Domani e anche il Chefs Day. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Sono d'accordo. La nostra amicizia รจ uno dei punti salienti della mia vita.

Jessie said...

Grazie mille, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...