Thursday, February 16, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Lady in the Window book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buona Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? We started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Roast", and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a very cold 36 degrees here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Well, my plan worked very well. I posted that yesterday was going to be Chefs Day and it got my girlfriend Shoo Shoo confused and off her game. I am good!

We played Rumikube last night at Shoo Shoo's home. She prepared a very nice spread that was delicious. After dinner the games kicked off. It was looking hopeless for the home team (me), but all of a sudden something happened. I got (spigliato), and all of a sudden, the tiles were falling into place. Mio moglie had won a few games, Shoo won a few games and then it happened. For some reason they both started to drop tiles on the floor, popcorn started to fall on the floor, breakout laughing started and then I knew that I was heading for a victory. The secret weapon had kicked in big time. I started to drop tiles on the table, and I was on a roll. My opponents were out of control, and it worked to my advantage. I won the last game in record time. Our host Shoo Shoo dropped her head into her hands because she knew that she got (spanked) in good fashion. It was a wonderful evening filled with great food, fun, and tons of laughs. Thank you Shoo Shoo! Have a look!

15 FEB SHOO SHOO CON IO!


15 FEB CONFUSION HAS STARTED!


15 FEB MIO MOGLIE LOSING IT!




15 MIO MOGLIE GONE!


15 FEB SHOO SHOO KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO GET SPANKED!




15 FEB MY LATEST!

My playmate and I are going to hit up the "Loft" today to see a movie.

My yearly doctor's visit was very good. No issues and that was good.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (spigliato). I had a lot of (spigliato) last night fidanzata. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e in serbo per oggi? Come sta Jay?

Loraine said...

Hmm. Ho provato alcuni siti di traduzione e spigliato si traduce sempre come "breezy". Sono contento che tu abbia passato una serata divertente. Bella foto di te e Shoo.

countrygranny47 said...

Good for you on your game last evening.
The girls sure looked good before being losing.
Have a good day and it's still raining here.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...