Sunday, February 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


4 FEB MY LATEST ROCK!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Hold on by Sam and Dave!

Buongiorno! Buona Domenica! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild, but clear morning here in Tucson.

My playmate will be caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be tossing around pots and pans today. We will prepare some Omaha Pork Chops, with Green Beans, Scalloped Potatoes, and Apple Tartlets. I see you getting hungry already, right? Smile! My Sous Chef will select a good libation to go along with dinner.

We had a wonderful evening last night with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We dined at the "Cup Cafe" downtown. It was packed inside and outside. Mio Moglie and Shoo had a salad called the "Hotel" that was huge. Shoo had tea, Mia Moglie had a Dirty Martini, and I had a cool Mojito. I had a Pork Schnitzel with spatzle. It was delicious. For dessert for dessert, we enjoyed a Lemon Cheesecake and coffee. It was all good.

4 FEB SHOO SHOO AT THE CUP!


4 FEB IO CON MIA MOGLIE AT THE CUP



4 FEB SHOO SHOO (LOVELY)




After dinner made our way over to the Arizona Theater Company to see the live play the "Glass Menagerie". It was excellent and the standing ovation that it got was spot on. The acting was superb. We recommend it highly. Thank you Shoo Shoo  for joining us for a grand evening.

My playmate, Chris, and I will be glued to the TV this afternoon to see the "Pro Bowl". It should be a good one.


4 FEB SOCKS READY FOR SUPERBOWL!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La parola per oggi è informata. Jim e io abbiamo visto il film "Till" la scorsa notte e il film mi ha informato di più su questa tragedia. Domani guarderò "The Murder of Emmett Till" su PBS. Tutta l'America ha bisogno di conoscere e comprendere questi fatti. Ma temo che non farà alcuna differenza. Sospiro.

Jessie said...

Sorry to say fidanzata. The difference will be slim indeed., and that is a shame.

countrygranny47 said...

Hope your game day goes well for you.
Sounds like a great meal you 2 have planned.
Enjoy for sure.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...