Friday, February 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




10 FEB WE HAVE TO GO BACK HERE!

Mood: Confused!

Music listening to: Love Lies Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Venerdi TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good, strong, eye-opening French Roast, a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild, but super windy outside.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the east side today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will complete my latest rock today. My shorty is still working on hers. We will play some "Wii" games this afternoon. Chris always cracks up when we play.

I am at odds, and I get this way when people just go along to get along. I cannot stand that, and I never will. That is my mood for today. 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris, straight away. Have a good TGIF! and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is (andra tutti bene!). Fidanzata, I hope that (andra tutti bene!) for you today. Enjoy the day.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Si,faremo delle foto di noi in sella ai nostri nuovi giocattoli non appena acquistero i cashi.

Loraine said...

Questa è sempre la nostra speranza, non è vero? andra tutti bene

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...