Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


8 FEB GETTING READY FOR THE SUPERBOWL!



8 FEB PIC FROM MY MATE IN SYDNEY. SYDNEY HARBOR


How are you? We are good here in central Tucson. We got all of planned items taken care of.

Sister Jayne was here for a few hours to babysit Chris. She will be back tomorrow from 8am to 3pm. My playmate and I have a few tasks to complete. 

We saw the movie "Infinity Pool" at Park Mall. It was the most bizarre movie we have seen. I mean this movie was very strange, but we got through it. 

My playmate prepared pinto beans and cornbread for dinner. It was all good. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. He is watching TV as well. I will give him some avocado for dinner tonight.

My shorty is in the main house on her Mac. I am just about finished with my latest rock. My shorty is working on her latest.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good evening and get plenty of sleep so you can be ready for a Thirsty Thursday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Jessie said...

E tu.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...