Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here. It has been another busy day for us.

We got Chris's van back and he needs a new oil pan. It has been ordered and will be replaced next week.

How was your Valentine's Day? It has been a windy and cold here in Tucson.

I am very pleased that I made my (fidanzata) and all of my girlfriends a little happier on this Valentine's Day? I visited two of my girls today. I dropped in on Nicolette at work and it was good to see her. She planted a nice kiss on me and a hug. I also dropped in on Edwina as well today. She was glad to see me, and she planted a few hugs and kisses on me as well. I found out today that Edwina has to use a walker and a cane due to an injury that she got a few days ago. Please if you could send her some healing thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Here are a few pictures from this Valentine's Day around here. Enjoy! We did!










My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, link sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched NCIS on "Paramount" with Chris.

 Tomorrow, I have my yearly wellness doctor's appointment. I will have all of my scripts renewed as well.

Well, I had better check on Chris. I am caring for him tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. My shorty is in the main house watching TV. 

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Hump Day". I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia sogni d'oro.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...