Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Stephen King Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good, strong, robust "French Roast", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I am also having a nice donut with this morning's cup of (cafe).

What happened to the forecasted rain for overnight? We were looking forward to it.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be taking her to a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to make a trip over on the east side this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will start a new rock today if time permits. My shorty hasn't said what she would like to do today as of yet.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (aiuola). Hey fidanzata, do you have any (aiuoli) in your backyard?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho alberi, cespugli e piante in vaso ma non aiuole. Mi mandi le foto delle tue aiuole, per favore?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...