Thursday, February 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Worried!

Music listening to: First my Last by Barry White!

Buongiorno! Buona Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and we may not have a second cup at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast due to a problem that has surfaced.

Chris fridge is kaput this morning. I had to remove all of the freezer contents to the outside freezer. His fridge is not cold, and it is not making ice. Hopefully it can be repaired but if not, it will have to be replaced.

This may cause our staycation to be put off. We really need this staycation for sure. Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Incrocio le dita affinché il problema venga risolto rapidamente e la tua vacanza proceda come previsto.

countrygranny47 said...

Hope things went good with the refrigerator.
Seems like there is a never end to something going wrong.
That is the way it goes here a lot.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...