Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How are you doing? Well, it has been another one of those days, but we got through it. Whew!

I am working on a new rock, and it is a very hard one let me tell you. I am taking it slow and easy to make sure I do a good job.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed cornmeal pancakes, link sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was very good, and I cleaned my plate don't you know!

We watched 'NCIS" on "Paramount" with Chris. It is a good series and Chris likes it too.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house on her Mac.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Sister Jayne will be here at 10am until 2:00pm. She will be babysitting Chris, for a bit without having to do any caregiving for him. It will be this way up until she is cleared by her doctor.

Chris is resting and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him a little cheesecake for dessert.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will have a chat at you later. I am looking forward to a special delivery tomorrow by UPS. Woohoo!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Una consegna speciale Hmm. Mi chiedo cosa sia. Mi farai sapere, vero?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...