Friday, February 17, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



16 FEB VISITOR

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Woman in the Window book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buona Venerdi!  TGIF! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild but very windy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I went to the "Loft" yesterday to see the movie "Saint Omer" it was surprisingly good.

I will start a new rock today if time permits. I need to get the "Green Lady" cleaned inside and out today, and I need to gas her up, because she growled at me this morning. Smile!

My playmate and I are going to have dinner this evening at "Mojo" a Cuban restaurant that was recommended to us by Deb. We will be joined by Deb and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. After dinner we will head over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Sabbath Girl" it should be a good.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and don't get blown away desert dwellers. 

Today's challenge word is (ciambella). Yes, fidanzata I am thinking about a (ciambella) to go along with my coffee this morning.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ehi, non farti spazzare via oggi? Cosa fai questo venerdi?

Loraine said...

Sarà una ciambella glassata o ricoperta di cioccolato? Buone anche le frittelle di mele.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...