Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day go? It has been a fair day today, but my mood and attitude has not been great. I have a lot of things running around in my brain bucket lately.

Hey, how about that rain here in Tucson? As a matter of fact, it is still raining right now. It may continue all night long.

My shorty prepared homemade waffle, eggs and sausages for dinner. It was all good. We watched "NCIS" on "Paramount" with Chris. He likes it as much as we do.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip and he is watching TV. My shorty is in the main house on her Mac. She is listening to TV as well.

I am still working on new rock, and it is coming along just fine. 

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed as of late due to various reasons. We found out today that Chris's Granny Banani, is in the hospital because she took a fall. The caregiver didn't have Chris's pants on correctly while he was in his chair. 
She should have replaced his catheter during her shift. A lot of health issues are popping up with several people that we know. To include my playmate who is dealing with a lower back issue, but she will not stop to look after herself. As you can see there is quite a lot on my shoulders, and it is starting to worry me on a daily basis.

I am looking forward to our staycation, that starts on Thursday.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. No the veggies came from a Farmers Market that Rosemarie went to over on 22nd St.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene. Spero che il rumore della pioggia ti conforti.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...