Friday, February 10, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



10 FEB ELISE'S LATEST

What is going on around your way? It is a very, very windy here in Tucson.

I am about to get Chris up and into his chair. He just finished some Vanilla pudding, and he loved it.

My playmate is on her way to a doctor's appointment and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is doing the same.

I plugged up our new toys so they can be fully charged and ready to go. I took my scooter for a test drive yesterday and it was so much fun. Its speed is 15.5 miles per hour and that is fast for a scooter. I ordered our helmets, and they will be here on Monday.

My mood has not changed as of yet and it will take a few days for me to let it pass. I will not forget it ever. I may need to change the way I feel about this matter, but I don't think so. Nuff said! Smile!

Looking forward to playing "Wii" con Mia Moglie in a bit. I don't know why but I am thinking Dairy Queen Soft Serve. Ya Mon'.

Hope that you have battened down the hatches because this wind has not let up. 

Ciao...Jessie con Elise 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sembra che qualcuno ti abbia fatto del male. Mi dispiace tanto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...